- 1How are Children placed in Specific Levels?
The level evaluation is based on both age and swimming ability. Once your child’s level has been calculated during registration, we will then place them in an appropriate class for their age and skill level.
- 2How many swimmers are in Group Lessons?
- Parent & Tot – Up to 6 tots per class.
- Minnows Level 1, 2 & 3 — Up to 3 students per class
- Minnows Level 4 & 5, All Fish & Shark Levels — Up to 4 swimmers per class.
- Adult Group — Up to 6 swimmers per class
- 3What will the swimmer accomplish by the end of the Season?
Each swimmer progresses at their own pace. Swimmers will be introduced to new skills once they have accomplished the skills on their current level. Adjustments may be made to the roster to keep the swimmer challenged until they have graduated the program.
- 4What do I need to bring?
Swimmers need only a swim suit and towel to participate in their lesson. Goggles are not required, but may be used by all swimmers except for Minnows level 1, 2 & 3.
- 5What should I expect the first day of Lessons?
First Time little fish swimmers should arrive 5 to 10 minutes early in order to get acclimated to the environment and meet their coach and deck manager. Locker rooms are on site for your convenience before or after class.