Summer Swim Camps
Summer Swim Camps
Refresh your child’s swimming skills for the summer! Summer Swim Camp is a fast paced learn to swim environment. These sessions will span 2 weeks, Monday – Friday, for a total of 10 lessons. All lessons will be 30 minutes long. Lesson times will be between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
Saint Michael’s High School
6301 Campus Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport
1600 Mine Road
Stafford, VA 22554
Class Options & Pricing:
- 1Group (3-4 Kids)$145 (FREDERICKSBURG)
- 2Semi-Private (2 Kids)$289 (FREDERICKSBURG)
- 3Private$399 (FREDERICKSBURG)
- Camp Session 4July 31st – August 11th
- Camp Session 5August 14th – 25th
- Registration InformationAfter reviewing your registration information, your child will be placed with a group at the appropriate skill level. We will contact you within 24-48 hours with a specific class time for the session you selected.
Please note, if you selected a session that is more than 2 weeks away, you will not receive a time until 1 week before the session begins. All lessons are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis and are 30 minutes in length.
- Make-Up PolicyIf your child is unable to attend class and you wish to schedule a make-up, this can be scheduled only if there is availability in the roster. Make-ups do not roll over into consecutive sessions. If a lesson is missed it must be made up within the current session.
There will be an additional charge for each rescheduled lesson. This fee is to be paid prior to taking the make-up lesson.
- Group students must pay a $5 make-up fee per rescheduled class
- Semi-Private and Private students have the option of a private make-up for $15 or a group make-up for $5.
- Payment PolicyPayment is required at the time of registration. Your child will not be able to participate in their swimming class until payment is received. Cancellations will only be accepted 20 or more days prior to the start of your class and a 10% cancellation fee will be charged. No refunds.
- Inclement Weather PolicyClasses will still be held in the case of severe thunder or lightning storms. The building/pool is grounded and completely safe. In the case of inclement weather, please call 540-785-2222 or check your e-mail.