Frequently Asked Questions at Little Fish Swimming
What should I expect the first day of Lessons?
First Time little fish swimmers should arrive 5 to 10 minutes early in order to get acclimated to the environment and meet their coach and deck manager. Locker rooms are on site for your convenience before or after class.
What will the swimmer accomplish by the end of the month?
Each swimmer progresses at their own pace. Swimmers will be introduced to new skills once they have accomplished the skills on their current level. Adjustments may be made to the roster to keep the swimmer challenged until they have graduated the program.
How many swimmers are in Group Lessons?
- Parent & Tot – Up to 6 tots per class
- Minnows Level – Up to 4 students per class
- Fish Level — Up to 4 swimmers per class
- Sharks — Up to 4 swimmers per class
- Adult Group — Up to 4 swimmers per class
What do I need to bring?
Swimmers need only a swimsuit and towel to participate in their lesson. Goggles are not required, but may be used by all swimmers for additional comfort if needed.
How are Children placed in Specific Levels?
The level evaluation is based on both age and swimming ability. Once your child’s level has been calculated during registration, we will then place them in an appropriate class for their age and skill level.
How Do I Schedule a Make-Up Class?
- Log into your Parent Portal (Download the Little Fish App) or (Click Here)
- Click on Billings and Payments (at the top of the page)
- Click Students and view next to the swimmer’s name
- Click Absences
- Click Schedule Makeups (Green Bubble)
- Click “View Schedule Impacts”
- Click “Schedule Makeup”
- You will receive a list of available options. Click “Select” on which one you’d like to choose, and hit submit.
- You will receive a message upon scheduling with information regarding makeup lessons.
Please note that you cannot schedule make-ups until the class has been missed. Only the current month is open for make-ups. If you are not seeing any options and it is close to the end of the month, please check back for more options after the 1st.