10 WAYS WE ARE THANKFUL this SEASON
1. We are thankful for Moms and Dads who know that swimming is a life skill and not just a sport.👨👩👧👦
2. We are thankful for the smiles that swimmers have on when the come to and leave their lessons.😁
3. We are thankful for our deck managers who support our coaching staff and parents each week to ensure quality and progress.
4. We are thankful for warm pools to instruct in.
5. We are thankful for Fredericksburg and Stafford (two of the most incredible regions to work in).❤️
6. We are thankful for graduation cards. When a swimmer gets one it’s like Christmas morning.🎅🏼
7. We are thankful for make-up classes. Sometimes it’s hard to make it to class with lots of kids and varying schedules .
8. We are thankful for our swim Dads who take the lead in the Parent and Tot class. Love seeing mom get that rest pool side and love seeing you bond with your little fish.🙌🏽
9. We are thankful for Stroke and Fitness class. What a great place for graduated swimmers to take it to the next level.🏊🏼♀️
10. We are thankful that we get to do our dream job. 😊
Thank you for making all of this possible!