It’s that time of year again! We are all gearing up to gather around the table and celebrate all of the reasons that we are thankful! This year seems a bit different for us over at Little Fish! That last couple of years has been tumultuous for not only us but seemingly the ENTIRE WORLD 🌎! That being said, I think it is telling that in spite of all of that, there are still reasons we can be thankful for. We hope that you will join us in sharing this light with those around us during this holiday season. Thank you for the joy and light that you bring us each and every week at the pool. Our desire is to be a place where families can gather, support, and love while checking off their swimming 🏊♀️ skills! Because of you, we get to see that dream come true each day. Here are 10 reasons we are thankful this season!
1. Thankful for life – Every day is a gift! Being able to wake up and live, love ❤️, and work in the Fredericksburg and Stafford areas is a blessing that we don’t take for granted.
2. We are thankful for our family! This one applies to both the family you are born into and the community that you surround yourself with! We consider you a part of ours 😊.
3. Swim Lessons! This had to make the list for obvious reasons. If you don’t know why…we will just list our fav. Swimming 🏊♀️ is a life-saving skill. So learning to swim is fun and it is a sport, but more than that, it can save your life. That is huge!
4. We are thankful for our swimmers! Our little fish always come to the pool with a smile on their face and determination in their eyes. We love seeing them pass ✅ their level and head to the prize bowl.
5. We are thankful for our coaches! Our rockstar 💫 staff are some of the best in the water and out! Every month we get together to just focus on how to take our passion for swim lessons and let it spill over into the pool each week.
6. We are thankful for growth! Our new Central Park location has allowed us to provide more jobs and serve more families. Being more visible 👓 in that space has helped to highlight to even swimmers in Stafford and Spotsylvania that they can get the best swim lessons to experience close to their home as well.
7. We are thankful for food! Thanksgiving 🦃 is a great time for a feast! As you gather with your family around the table this Thanksgiving, remember to think of how we can serve others who may not have as much. The local food bank in Fredericksburg is an amazing place to start!
Thank you for letting us share some of the reasons we are feeling extra thankful at the pool this year. Leave us a comment here or share this blog with a friend!