One of the keys to “the best lessons experience” at Little Fish Swimming is the training and relationships that we have with our coaches. Swimmers anticipate seeing their coach each week and working toward passing their next objective. The coach and swimmer relationship is an important one built through trust and encouragement. We are pleased to share with you about one of our coaches Andrew Buck.
Coach Bio: Andrew Buck
- Are you originally from the Fredericksburg area?
Andrew moved to area in 2006 from Baltimore, MD. to live with his Aunt and Uncle who took care of him.
2. Are you in school? What are your plans after graduation?
Andrew attends Hampden Sydney College where he is majoring in Government and Foreign affairs. He is minoring in National Security with Marine Core ROTC. He hopes to be commissioned as 2nd LT. Marine Police.
3. What are your hobbies or interests?
Andrew loves baseball, football, running and swimming. he hopes to join the United States Secret Service Presidential protection division.
4. What is something that you think would surprise people or that you would like them to know about you?
Andrew is a lifeguard at Kings Dominion and works for the Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s office.
5. What is your favorite thing about being a swim coach?
Andrew’s favorite thing about coaching is making an impact on young students lives and seeing them be the best they can be. “There is nothing better than their smile when they accomplish a new task, and are having a great time. That makes me smile. “