One of the keys to “the best lessons experience” at Little Fish Swimming is the training and relationships that we have with our coaches. Swimmers anticipate seeing their coach each week and working toward passing their next objective. The coach and swimmer relationship is an important one built through trust and encouragement. We are pleased to share with you one of our coaches, Erin!
Coach Bio – Erin Austin
1. Are you originally from the Fredericksburg area?
“I’m originally from Woodbridge and moved to Fredericksburg when I was 14.”
2. Are you in school? What are your plans after graduation?
“I’m in my senior year of high school and I plan on going to a four year college.”
3. What are your hobbies or interests?
“I was on the varsity volleyball team and am now on the swim team”
4. What is something that you think would surprise people or that you would like them to know about you?
“I love learning new things and am currently teaching myself how to play guitar!”
5. What is your favorite thing about being a swim coach?
“I love interacting with the kids and watching them progress!”