One of the keys to “the best lessons experience” at Little Fish Swimming is the training and relationships that we have with our coaches. Swimmers anticipate seeing their coach each week and working toward passing their next objective. The coach and swimmer relationship is an important one built through trust and encouragement. We are pleased to share with you about one of our coaches Hannah Dodson.
Coach Bio: Hannah Dodson
- Are you originally from the Fredericksburg area?
Hannah is originally from West Milford, West Virginia. She moved to Fredericksburg when she was 7 yrs old!
2. Are you in school? What are your plans after graduation?
Graduated from Germanna spring 2018, currently transfering to Mary Washington.
3. What are your hobbies or interests?
Hannah likes to knit, watch Netflix/Hulu and enjoy good food.
4. What is something that you think would surprise people or that you would like them to know about you?
She drives a Smart Car. 🙂
5. What is your favorite thing about being a swim coach?
Hannah’s favorite thing about coaching is being able to teach a life skill to so many, and knowing she has made a lasting difference in someone’s life.