One of the keys to “the best lessons experience” at Little Fish Swimming is the training and relationships that we have with our coaches. Swimmers anticipate seeing their coach each week and working toward passing their next objective. The coach and swimmer relationship is an important one built through trust and encouragement. We are pleased to share with you one of our coaches, Kaitlyn!
Coach Bio – Kaitlyn Schultz
1. Are you originally from the Fredericksburg area?
I’m from Caroline county.
2. Are you in school? What are your plans after graduation?
I am not currently in school but I plan to go back soon to work on getting a degree in psychology.
3. What are your hobbies or interests?
My favorite hobby is swimming, I also love to paint and draw in my free time along with playing with my dog.
4. What is something that you think would surprise people or that you would like them to know about you?
I love doing special effects makeup!
5. What is your favorite thing about being a swim coach?
I love seeing kids work hard to reach their goals. I get so happy when they get excited they did well!