One of the keys to “the best lessons experience” at Little Fish Swimming is the training and relationships that we have with our coaches. Swimmers anticipate seeing their coach each week and working toward passing their next objective. The coach and swimmer relationship is an important one built through trust and encouragement. We are pleased to share with you about one of our coaches and now deck manager Katie Hipple!
Coach Bio: Katie Hipple
- Are you originally from the Fredericksburg area?
Katie is from Williamsburg, she came to the area to attend Mary Washington University.
2. Are you in school? What are your plans after graduation?
Katie is studying Biology, after graduation she will go to graduate school for Physical Therapy.
3. What are your hobbies or interests?
Katie’s hobbies and interests are music, horseback riding and volleyball.
4. What is something that you think would surprise people or that you would like them to know about you?
Katie works for a modeling agency and is currently trying to break into the New York fashion industry.
5. What is your favorite thing about being a swim coach?
Katie’s favorite thing about coaching is watching swimmer’s progress. “ I love seeing their joy when they learn a new skill or pass another level.”