One of the keys to “the best lessons experience” at Little Fish Swimming is the training and relationships that we have with our coaches. Swimmers anticipate seeing their coach each week and working toward passing their next objective. The coach and swimmer relationship is an important one built through trust and encouragement. We are pleased to share with you one of our coaches, Naairah!
Coach Bio – Naairah Nelson
1. Are you originally from the Fredericksburg area?
2. Are you in school? What are your plans after graduation?
“Yes, I plan on going to college for nursing.”
3. What are your hobbies or interests?
“I like to do hair, play with kids, dance, and just make people laugh.”
4. What is something that you think would surprise people or that you would like them to know about you?
“I am very adventurous.”
5. What is your favorite thing about being a swim coach?
“I can interact and make an impact on people’s life. I love all the kids that have been in any of my classes.”